Senior Spotlight – Vinicius Gomes Evangelista

JonnieAnn Phillips

For my senior year I would say what I liked most about it was that I could do anything and hang out with my friends. Me and my friends would go places together and do stuff outside of school. I play soccer in my senior year of high school. I played club soccer for the Four Corners Falcons and high school soccer. My best part in my soccer career in high school would have to be our senior night when we played Mater Brighton and we won that game 9-2 since it was my senior night the first penalty kick in that game my teammates awarded to me since I am a senior and I am going to graduated and I ended up scoring it so how my soccer career started I was in the 11th grade the end of 11th grade something in my mind though of soccer this a good opportunity for me  and start playing for the Four Corners Falcons and since then and ever since 11th grade and joined Four Corners Falcons and kind of I started and more feel in love with the sport and was more important with my grades. One of my favorite memories of my soccer career in high school was when we played Ridgeview Global Studies Academy so the thing with that game was Four Corners and RGSA, they all know each other, and it is a small circle and there’s a rivalry between the schools, the game was tense, and air was thick, and playing that game, I was tense and nervous, but it was my best performance of the whole season.

Haley Ladd
Haley Ladd
Haley Ladd
Haley Ladd