Gwenyth Underhill

(Vicki Underhill)
(Vicki Underhill)

“I would say my biggest accomplishment in life would have to be probably making it on to the competition portion of the competition team at my dance studio. Being able to learn and grow from all of these new people that I’ve met and being able to go to different conventions and competitions. Taking classes from teachers that I haven’t done a class with before and really like, letting myself grow as a person and a dancer. Dance just improves me, myself, my mental attitude, and just everything. It’s also sometimes my escape. Realistically it’s my second home. Like I consider my dance team and my teammates like my dance family which is my second family like we’re all just that comfortable with each other like we know each other really well. I know I can go to them for anything and everything. Dance is my second personality because I have done it my whole life and really don’t know anything different. I have other hobbies like art and photography, but dance is what I gravitate to and I can’t see myself without it I don’t really know what I would,” said sophomore Gwenyth Underhill.