Student Council President and Vice President.
Kylie Fuller
Categories:

Meet the 2024/2025 Student Council Presidents

This school year the student body of Four Corners Upper School has elected their student council president to be senior Isabella Hemenway.

“I’ve been at Four Corners since I was in kindergarten, so basically my whole life. Recently I opened up a new club at school called Sorority Girls, and I have also been in HOSA and Student Council for two years now. I also just became a Chick Fil A leadership member as well. I can’t wait to see how I can get involved and help out that club! I have also been on the Varsity cheer team for 4 years and now I’m also captain of my amazing squad.”

Hemenway has several goals for this school year including bettering clubs, events, and helping to raise money for sports.

“I have a lot of goals for Four Corners future. One of my major goals is definitely to get everyone to be involved more! That’s why I opened up sorority and I am currently working on opening BRASA as well. I really would like to make this year very memorable for the seniors and be able to create new tradition for our school just how student council did last year with powder puff. Another major goal of mine is helping out our athletic department, with finding new ways of fundraising to make sure we all get needed equipment.”

Hemenway’s biggest goal is to make sure that the school is getting more recognition and that the coyote family can keep expanding.

“My number one goal is getting Four Corners School seen a lot more as a whole. The more we get out in the community by volunteering in and outside of school can have a great impact on our school and bring more people into the coyote family.”

Hemenway is very adamant about the students of Four Corners Upper School being heard. She feels that she is able to do this through her ability to speak multiple languages.

“I speak four languages, so I really feel like I’ll be able to help everyone voice their wants and need, and make sure everyone is heard.”

Hemingway feels that she is ready to take on this role and believes that she is completely capable of achieving her goals.

“I 100 precent believe I am capable of achieving my goals for this school year especially with the council members I have to help me achieve our goals! I believe I can truly better the school by always carrying a great attitude and positive leadership in multiple different areas with my fellow classmates.”

Of course, the President also needs a Vice President. This year the students have senior Hannah Murphy to step into that position.

“A little bit about myself, I have been at Four Corners Upper School for 4 years. I was going to school at Four Corners Charter School when I was in kindergarten and half of first, but I left the school back then. I’m on the varsity cheer team, and this year I started a sorority. I am also one of the middle school cheer coaches. A little fact about myself is that I have been doing cheer for seven to eight years now.”

Class of 2025 Vice President Hannah Murphy’s campaign flyer.

Murphy while she shares goals with President Hemenway also has goals of her own including vying for more dress down days.

“Some of my goals as Vice President are to get everyone involved with school events and make school events better. I would also like to make more dress down days for the students.”

Murphy believes that her planning and organizational skills will work to her benefit when taking on the role of Vice President.

“I think that I can achieve my goals because I am a good planner, and I would also say that I am good at keeping track of everything.”

While Murphy is excited to use her planning skills, she is most excited to help make events more enjoyable for students.

“I am most excited to make our school events even more fun and exciting so that way kids at the school can enjoy them better,” Murphy said.